Just like your trusted SHOEI helmet, the new cardo SHO-1 is an extraordinary piece of equipment. With its unique and patented modular architecture, the SHO-1 integrates seamlessly with the SHOEI helmet design(1). On the inside, the SHO-1 houses the most advanced communication technology, including an unmatched plethora of features and functions. On the outside, it offers a streamlined and discreet appearance, including a replaceable battery for those extra-long-riding tours.
SHOEI riders will appreciate the voice-controlled operation of the cardo SHO-1. Not only will their hands remain on the handlebar for extra safety, but using the system also means natural and intuitive operation of this extremely feature-rich device. Among others, the cardo SHO-1 offers voice-controlled intercom calls with up to 8 additional riders or 4-Way intercom conferencing within a 1.6 km(2) range.
And there is more: Riders can connect two mobile phones simultaneously and talk hands-free. Streaming stereo music from any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or MP3 player is a breeze and so is the ability to receive in the ear navigation instructions from your GPS. You can also stay up-to-date with the latest traffic and weather reports from local radio stations with the built-in FM radio.
The unique Cardo Community web platform allows riders to invite fellow bikers for a ride, plan and join tours, and personalize the device settings to get the most out of your riding experience. Lastly, the cardo SHO-1's upgradable software(3) will ensure you remain at the forefront of technology.
- Unique modular design (pat. pend.)
- Bike-to-Bike intercom range of up to 1 mile / 1.6 km*
- 'One+8' Intercom - toggle between 9 riders
- 4-Way full duplex intercom conference mode
- Voice Recognition and Voice Command technology for true hands-free operation
- Click-to-Link for spontaneous intercom with scala riders nearby with no need for pre-pairing
- Music-Sharing: Rider and Passenger can listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Unique Cardo Community online social platform allows you to invite friends on a ride, personalize your unit's settings and access software updates
- Group Signal: Send an audio alert to up to 8 other riders in your group simultaneously
- Hot-Dial number (customisable)
- Multiple Connectivity options:
- Built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 programmable station presets and smart auto scan
- AGC technology: Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise (pat. pend. individual adjustability)
- VOX activation: Make and answer phone and intercom calls without taking your hands off the handlebars
- Interchangeable Hybrid and Corded microphones in the same package to suit any helmet
- Dual HD speakers
- Replaceable battery - up to 13 hours talk time, 1 week standby.
- Waterproof and Dustproof unit
* Results may vary according to terrain. Reduced operational range when connected to certain scala rider models
For more information, please visit our website: www.cardosystems.com
No need to manually disconnect from intercom or music to receive incoming phone calls or GPS instructions!
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones
- Mobile Phone Conference Mode (rider, passenger, outside caller)
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) enabled MP3 player / iPod or smartphone to stream wireless music
- Non-Bluetooth audio player (via MP3 cord)
- Receive in-the-ear navigation instructions from Bluetooth enabled GPS (must support HS profile)
- Intercom connectivity to all other compatible scala rider models
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Standby time: 7 days
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Replaceable battery
- Radio on time: 8-10 hours
- Compatible with all scala rider intercom models
- Waterproof and Dustproof