RJ PLATINUM-R Light Silver
The compact open face helmet
You won’t miss anything with the RJ Platinum-R, and it makes no difference if you’re in urban surroundings or impressive natural landscapes. The RJ Platinum-R's panorama effect takes you into a new dimension of biking.
Shell in AIM
Organic fibreglass in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
EPS liner system with two densities
Optimised protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels.
Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted.
- 3 different outer shell constructions for perfect fit and compact dimensions.
Sizes: 1) XS-M, 2) L and 3) XL-XXL.
- Low weight of only 1,100 g (+/-50 g) for size M, to reduce neck muscle fatigue.
- Detachable and washable 3D centre pad for perfect fit and easy cleaning.
- Detachable and washable cheek pads with groove for spectacles for better care.
- Detachable and washable chin strap cover for better care.
- Large recess close to the ear simplifies the installation of intercom systems.
- Additional collar underneath the helmet to reduce noise.
- Detachable shield.
Multiple venting and extraction for optimum ventilation.
2 closeable inlet vents and 2 closeable outlet vents integrated in the shell for fresh air intake and warm air exhaust.
Streamlined, compact shape to minimise drag.
Spoiler integrated in the shell reduces neck fatigue, even at high speeds, and enables the controlled dissipation of air turbulence
3D centre pad in different thicknesses for fine adjustment of fit.
Cheek pads in 6 different sizes for individual fine adjustment of fit.
(31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 41 mm).