MESH COMMUNICATION DESIGNED FOR THE SHOEI NEOTEC 2, GT-AIR 2 AND J-CRUISE 2 HELMETS, WITH SOUND BY HARMAN KARDON
PREMIUM COMMUNICATION. PREMIUM SOUND.
The next generation of Sena’s SRL for SHOEI is here. The SRL-MESH is packed with premium features, including Mesh Intercom™ and SOUND BY Harman Kardon speakers and microphone. Designed specifically for three of SHOEI’s most popular helmets, the SRL-MESH is the perfect companion for your next ride. The sleek device offers these features::
- SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Designed for SHOEI Helmets: SHOEI Neotec 2, SHOEI GT-Air 2, and SHOEI J-Cruise 2 helmets
- Bluetooth 5
- Mesh Intercom™
- 4-way Bluetooth® Intercom
- Digital Assistant Access
- Advanced Noise Control™
BUILT FOR SHOEI HELMETS
The SRL-MESH is custom designed specifically to fit into the interior recesses of the SHOEI Neotec 2, SHOEI GT-Air 2, and SHOEI J-Cruise 2 helmets. Once installed, the compact SRL-MESH unit is virtually undetectable from the helmet’s exterior. The left side of the SRL-MESH features a 3-button control, while the right side houses the simple one-click-to-connect Mesh Intercom™ button.
SOUND BY HARMAN KARDON
The SRL-MESH’s speakers and microphone were created with the audio experts at Harman Kardon to provide world-class sound inside your SHOEI helmet. Expertly crafted speakers and an all-new microphone allow the SRL-MESH to deliver an unmatched audio experience. The speakers send clear audio to riders’ ears while the microphone, with a redesigned sensor, provides robust performance for voice communication. Users will be able to switch between the wired boom microphone and the wired microphone.
MESH & BLUETOOTH INTERCOM
SRL-MESH offers both Mesh Intercom™ and traditional 4-way Bluetooth intercom, allowing for connection to any Sena or Sena-powered device. Sena’s industry-leading Mesh Intercom™ communication platform has two modes: Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom™ (Open Mesh) and Group Mesh Intercom™.
Open Mesh features the industry’s first Mesh Intercom™ channel system. Like standard handheld or CB radios, Open Mesh lets users switch between nine channels. Open Mesh offers a single push of a button to click-to-connect to the Mesh Intercom™ network. It also supports a near-limitless number of users within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min. 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals).
Group Mesh supports a single, private group for up to 24 participants and the same range as Open Mesh for a more intimate group conversation. Only invited users can join the Group Mesh chat. Open Mesh and Group Mesh provide unprecedented intercom audio quality and robust connectivity.
- Main module: 82mm x 39mm x 33 mm (3.2 in x 1.5 in x 1.3 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 7.3 mm
- Boom microphone: length 55 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 85 mm
- Weight: main module – 100 g (3.53 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 50°C (14°F – 122°F)Mesh Network
- Working Distance:
- Bluetooth Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles)* in open terrain
- *Can extend up to 8.0 km (5.0 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 riders
- Open Mesh Intercom: virtually limitless
- Group Mesh Intercom: 24 riders
- Supports Channels:
- Open Mesh Intercom: 9 channels
- CE, FCC, IC
- Mesh Intercom™ Technology
- Bluetooth 5
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Premium Speakers & Microphone with SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Talk time:
- Bluetooth intercom: 8 hours
- Mesh intercom: 8 hours
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- 3-Year Warranty
HANDS FREE CONTROLS WITH VOICE COMMANDS
Sena’s voice commands give you control of the SRL-MESH’s system functions, such as answering the phone or starting up a Group Mesh session. The SRL-MESH supports voice commands across eight languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian!
Running low on gas? “Hey Google, directions to the nearest gas station.” The SRL-MESH can connect to Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri with just a simple voice command allowing you to tap into the power of your smartphone’s features, including GPS navigation, music playback, voice dialing, or a variety of other options.
STAY CONNECTED WITH THE SENA MOTORCYCLES APP
The Sena Motorcycles App gives users a way to configure the SRL-MESH’s device settings visually. Download the app to customize various settings and features, including the ability to manage channel settings for Open Mesh remotely or set a private group for Group Mesh. Download the Sena Motorcycles App in the App Store or Google Play store.